Friday, September 17, 2010

"Hello Everybody" - Louis Nix

Dear Will 2010,

Blogs are for self-centered assholes who think the world should accept their opinions and only their opinions.  Whatever you do, avoid them altogether, and especially don't write one.  That would be the worst.  You shouldn't be wasting your time on that stuff.  Remember your goals:

1.  Play second base and bat in the 2-hole for the Indians (after at least one season/national championship for Carolina basketball)
2.  Marry Topenga from Boy Meets World
3.  Build a golf course in our backyard

Don't let anything stop you.  Including* blogs.

Much love,
Will 1991-2009


*By "including" I mean: "Especially stupid as hell"


Dear Will 1991-2009,

Dually noted.  I'm playing hard to get with Topenga ("Treat them like dirt, they'll stick like mud" - Michael), so I'm pretty sure that's under control.  At this point, I bet that the Tribe will take just about anybody to play second base, so the fact that you've played catch in the past two weeks will look really good in Spring Training.  You're set.  The championship for the Heels is looking questionable, but I still have all my eligibility, so we just have to make a mental note to Will 2013 that he should apply to some grad programs or something.  Once again, should be set.

1.  Play second base and bat in the 2-hole for the Indians (after at least one season/national championship for Carolina basketball)
2.  Marry Topenga from Boy Meets World
3.  Build a golf course in our backyard

I'll look into the golf course.  Or at least a replica of Sawgrass #17.  I'll get back to you.  Anyway, I'm coming to realize that since you're in the past, you really won't ever know about this blog.  So we're good there, right?  Cool.

I miss you.

Love,
Will 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment